Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Widget Resources

I would be grateful if anyone could point me to a good source of widgets / gadgets that work with Xara. I have found nothing definitive but it looks like Google Gadgets has either gone or has a very narrow range. I have found in an old article that the Xara gallery at one time gave direct access to a large Google resource but 365 does not seem to have this link through the Gallery. Any help woiuld be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Default Re: Widget Resources

Just re-activating to get back at the top. Thanks for any help.

Your original Post was third in the stack of Unanswered posts. Now it has been touched it will percolate down a much larger list, more quickly.
    Pinging your own Post is not advised.

"a good source of widgets / gadgets that work with Xara" would be the Internet.
    If you could explain what you want or provide a specific method or usage than others will chip in.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Is there is an unanswered posts policy then? Thanks

Acorn gets grumpy sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by HotFrog View Post
    Just re-activating to get back at the top. Thanks for any help.
    No, just trying to point out that by answering you blew away your your high status in the Unanswered Posts stack; you are currently 11th in the Post from the last day.

@gary - never grumpy, just terse!

@HotFrog - your wish is our response - what are you after?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat