I encourage the moderators/administrators to move it. I am having massive issues with my Xard3d 6. I have gone to my account, logged in, downloaded it and received my key from the same account. I install it in my machine ( windows 8.1) and it doesn't allow me any choice except the trial or buy now. Buy now goes to the xara 7. trial doesn't give me a place to post the key into it to change it over from the trial to the full.

I'm at the point now where I'm frustrated and saying a lot of naughty words. :P If i wasn't a nice girl I'd be cracking it, not asking for help so please please, unfrustrate me because this has gone on for a couple of days. I've installed and uninstalled a gazillion times. My new computer screen shattered and I use this a lot. I am installing on an older machine. ( about 2 years) intel core 13, windows 8.1 8 gigs of ram, dell -- srs premium sound.. 1 terrabyte hard drive..--I have purchased two copies of xara3d and I would prefer not to buy another one but rather to upgrade it but.. needless to say. I can't upgrade it til I get the damn thing installed LOLOL.

I did place a ticket but have not received any response to it.. I don't believe the computer is the issue but some of you may know more about that than do I.
Thank you for any assistance you may offer.

Robbi Drake.