Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Perhaps this is the wrong thread and if so

ok panic over - it is still there - just have to scroll right down to find the link to the old account system [google is my friend )

but here is what Xara say:
    NOTE: Xara 3D 5, Xara Xtreme, Webstyle 4, Menumaker and Menumaker 1.1 should now always be installed from CD. If you cannot locate a CD we might be able to provide a replacement, contact Support.
    and there is no serial number for my version 6 - that is only on my CD - so now I am confused as per normal again - must be mi'age
    Last edited by handrawn; 06 February 2017 at 05:11 PM. Reason: I'm confuddled
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

handrawn, I think you are correct. I had forgotten that the serial numbers used to be on the CD sleeve. That does present a problem.
    So we are back to where was the program purchased and if they cannot furnish the serial no. then I guess she is stuck and may have to upgrade or just plane purchase v7 from Xara. What do you think?
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

maybe the OP will have to wait for Xara support to get back - still not sure where on the Xara system an X3D6 serial number can be downloaded [if at all]
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    maybe the OP will have to wait for Xara support to get back - still not sure where on the Xara system an X3D6 serial number can be downloaded [if at all]
    Yeah, I agree.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.