Quote Originally Posted by haakoo View Post
The overall consensus is that the 365 model is failing.
To many people don't seem to like the model with nothing to gain
The so called speedy implementing of tools and features are so very few,not even worth to mention.
The model only gave us (paid)content.
But creators whom are using a creation tool are making their own content.(go figure)
The responsibility that should make this 365 model work is more engagement and a direct relationship with your customers.(TG)
But I think the revenue comes first by selling the affiliate programs through magix instead of the fan-base here.
I think Xara sees the people here as old f*rts with to much time their hands.

**Sorry for bumping the thread.

Hans
Quite a few of you have mentioned this issue of paid content in the Content Catalog. Can I just clarify that in the 365 versions of WDP and PGD we don't currently offer any additional paid content in the Content Catalog, and in Designer Pro only the Business Print Themes. Yes it is true that if you use some of the third party widgets such as JotForm, then that third party might try and upsell you a premium version, but that is their business model and we don't take any cut - we offer JotForm because it is a popular solution for forms (and we also now offer Google Forms as an alternative). Or have I misunderstood what you mean by paid content and affiliate programs?