Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: How do you feel about the 365 Program?

I have been disappointed.

I will say that Xara has done some updates to the content catalog over this past year. However, the big reason I thought that Xara wentwith this new program model was so that Xara could release new features to the program without waiting for the next years program release. Xara has not made any release to the program other than a bug fix and we got that under the old model. Xara made a big point in saying that they are constantly working on new features and with the new program model these features could be implemented right away. Well where are they?

So the real question is, when the year is up do we renew because there has not been any program feature updates so all you would be getting is a content catalog. Or has Xara gone back to the old program model and not told anybody and only new features will be release with new software.

As far as what the software does, I like it real well. I do think Xara needs to address document publishing needs because they are failing behind the other manufactures and they to need worked on this to stay in this market.

Ray
    Last edited by RKissane; 03 February 2017 at 01:39 PM.