Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lightbulb Re: Links not displaying correctly in Chrome.

Hi
    I'll look into the anti virus but I've just checked 2 other computers ( on the same network though ) and after refreshing a couple of times the same thing is happening. Its all the javascript throughout the site that is not displaying with shapes, colours and correct text.
    https://www.talkgraphics.com/images/icons/icon3.png It may be something to do with my new server which I now understand is php heavy. I'll see, watch this space.

Thanks.

Default Re: Links not displaying correctly in Chrome.

Google:
    chrome not displaying correctly
    There are a lot of posts re this. Not sure if threr's one to fit your problem
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi
    If you hit F5 a couple of times or use the navigation all the javascript goes haywire. After checking with people far cleverer ( is that a word ? ) than me, we have all decided the problem occured with reinstalling the software following the laptop change. Unfortunately so many things occurred on the same day that I am unable to pin down the problem through a timeline - new laptop, new OS ( 10 home not pro ) uploaded all my programs, also had to upload websites due to new info. I'll talk to support at Xara and get a new upload.
    Watch this space.
    Thanks.

Out of curiosity did you reboot the laptop after installing all that software?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesd View Post
    Out of curiosity did you reboot the laptop after installing all that software?
    Hi James
    Some of the software required a reboot. So Yes. Xara Tech thought it was a third party script but I disabled and same thing. When you first upload either with the WD uploader of using Filezilla the pages display perfectly. As soon as you hit a script button they all lose their colour, shape and design text. This is happening in the preview as well ie localhost. I am convinced that it is a glitch in the Xara software I downloaded but they say no.
    Its a job to know what to do, its all my sites and one of them is a very large real estate site.

Thanks

[QUOTE=Egg Bramhill;568570]Google:

There are a lot of posts re this. Not sure if threr's one to fit your problem[/Q

I looked through them all but none were the same as my problem. Thanks anyway.

Hello again
    I seem to have narrowed this problem to my laptop, tablet, smart phone and my ISP - all of which have been connected to each other. I've just borrowed a laptop and on my network I cannot make the scripts malfunction. I've run anti-malware again and looked at all the settings in the devices and google but nothing.
    Any ideas anyone ?
    Thanks