Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default page menu not working across my site

Working in web designer 365, I have a main home page and a second page with the same menu at the top. My home page is one long page and clicking gallery on the menu scrolls the page down to where Gallery starts. I can click on page 2 and that page opens but when I select Gallery from the page 2 menu nothing happens, however other selections do work but don't go to exactly where the heading for the section is. I have checked all the menu anchors for both pages and they are identical!!

Any body have an answer please???

Thanks

Mike Renshaw

Default Re: page menu not working across my site

Mike - Is your site set us as a Supersite? (Web Properties > Web Export Options) Supersite treats all pages as one long page that can be scrolled with a scroll mouse or on a touch screen from top to bottom.

If your site is set up as a Supersite, then try the Convention Website option.

Hi gwpriester,
    The site is conventional, however the index page is one long page & all menu buttons link to an anchor on that page. I have added a second page which uses the same menu bar but when you go to that page and then want to return to the index page, selecting say "start" from the menu, nothing happens, other menu buttons do return to the index page but not at the exact anchor point!!

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Hi Michael, I think that if you were to download a copy of your xar or web file more people could try and help you.

Ciao

Roly

Hi roly,
    I think your right, however perserverance has paid off and it's working as at about 1/2 hour ago.

Thanks

Good job Michael

Ciao

Roly