Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Interactive Spreadsheet

I need to add an availability sign up sheet to the members section of my band website. The spreadsheet will have the Band members names in column A with the gig dates in the header row across the sheet. I need members to be able to input whether they will, will not or maybe available for each gig. Is there a way I can do this within the xara site.

Thanks in advance
    Trevor

Default Re: Interactive Spreadsheet

I am new to Xara too so don't expect anything really helpful! If you go to this site there are some widgets and the second on (no 2) looks something like what you are looking for but would need adaptation. http://www.creativebloq.com/web-desi...-2015-11513810

Quote Originally Posted by HotFrog View Post
    I am new to Xara too so don't expect anything really helpful! If you go to this site there are some widgets and the second on (no 2) looks something like what you are looking for but would need adaptation. http://www.creativebloq.com/web-desi...-2015-11513810
    Thanks Hotfrog, I will have a look.

I need members to be able to input whether they will, will not or maybe available for each gig
    Here I go on my Google Sheets crusade once more

Fairly simple using Google Sheets, but dependant on how much you can trust your band members not to mess up other members input. If it's for teenagers for example there would need to have further safeguards.

Here's an example:

DEMO
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Here I go on my Google Sheets crusade once more

Fairly simple using Google Sheets, but dependant on how much you can trust your band members not to mess up other members input. If it's for teenagers for example there would need to have further safeguards.

Here's an example:

DEMO
    Thanks Egg. I now have a interactive Google sheet linked to the site which all 40 members of the Band can update as appropriate. Now its just getting them to use it!

Trevor

Glad to of be of assistance.

Now its just getting them to use it!
    Yes, the trick is to make it as simple as possible, that's why I added drop down menus and colour coding in the cells
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Glad to of be of assistance.

Yes, the trick is to make it as simple as possible, that's why I added drop down menus and colour coding in the cells
    The drop down menus I hope will make it pretty foolproof, but there are some people....

Trevor