Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stretch Marks

Default Stretch Marks

So I'm having some technical difficulties with my footer. The first and the last page of my site the footer looks and shows up the way I want it to. The middle three pages the footer is off for some reason. What's even more strange is that when I adjust the size of the window the middle three footers that are off look fine. I'm believe I'm dealing with a couple of problems here. Why are my footers off in the middle three pages? When when I downsize the window do the footers that are off adjust properly? How do I fix this?

Also my mobile footer has taken a big phat nose dive off the cliff of I don't know what the hell happened.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	footer1.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	115999Click image for larger version. 

Name:	footer2.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	116000

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4ik856689...rsing.xar?dl=0

Default Re: Stretch Marks

Besides being designated as Footers, are these objects also set up to repeat on all pages? If so then their position relative to the bottom of each page should be consistent.

Yes they are. I even deleted them and changed them all that and they still are not coming out right. The look fine in my DP365 editor. They look fine in the preview. When I publish,,,,,no cookies man. I've been at for a while today. The mobile version having none of the backgrounds in the footer show up was a full on mystery to me. Everything exists in my editor.

Name:	what are these.png 
Views:	97 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	116005

What are these? I don't see them on the other page.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

They are on the bottom of every page, they should be anyway. They are my icons and they are off. I think somehow I might be publishing the wrong file. But I don't understand why the file I have open isn't the one being published.

Are any of these object sticky?

GW, no they are not.

Alright, It seems I'm gotten most of this figured out. The main footer seems to be fine now. I had look deep and find some extra repeating objects. The same thing was going on with my mobile version. I still for the life of me cant figure out what is wrong with the footer on the index/home page for the life of me.

Why are some assets footers & others not? Make them all a soft-group and then footers. I attach a total footer xar. What's the point of the Facebook & other icons?
    By the way, change your page titles to something more descriptive than Home etc.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hey Egg, what's up dude? Ban Trump! Anyway, yeah I got it all worked out over the weekend. I will take a look at the file you've attached and rename the pages. Also, the icons are there because eventually my boss wants to connect to social media. He hasn't worked that out yet but when he does the icons will be there for him to do with them whatever he wants. Beyond that I have a more pressing question that maybe you can help me with. When I look at this site in larger screens it doesn't scale. how do I get it to scale in every size screen?

Name:	toyacut.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	116061

Name:	toyacut2.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	116062