Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default How to make this Flipping card happen in the xara web designer?

Hi,

Does someone know how to make this Flipping card animation happen in XARA web designer?

https://davidwalsh.name/demo/css-flip.php

Styled Card (Horizontal Flip)

Alexia

Default Re: How to make this Flipping card happen in the xara web designer?

I think that Acorn will have an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I think that Acorn will have an idea.
    It is fairly complicated. The front and back objects would be Named. Then there would be a Placeholder with the HTML code in its body. Then JavaScript or jQuery to place the Named objects in-line to the HTML code. Finally, the CSS would be put in the Placeholder in its head; the vendor prefixes.

My idea is not to bother. Experiment with the Hover 1 Link Photo Hover in the On-line Content Catalogue.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Acorn,

Would you give me an example because I need to do a page including twenty members,
    and I can following your structure. Thanks!

Alexia

Acorn - I don't think the Hover 1 Link is the answer. Is there some way given the information from the site linked to that you can build a module that will work?

You can use Web Animation and have one shape flip to a second object but the second object does not flip back.

I think Acorn is just saying it CAN be done but is it really worth that effort when a very similar effect can be done very easily using the Hover widgets?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host