Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Xara server timing out

HI
    I've been using Xara for two months. I`ve published to the servers countless times. For the
    last two days, I get a message that the servers have timed out. I have been trying to get faster
    internet speeds so I did fool around with my DNS servers. Just changed the DNS back to automatic.
    I have not made any modifications to the publishing dialog since I started using Xara. If memory
    serves, normally in the bottom left corner of the application. There is a status bar showing that the
    upload is being performed. I now don`t see any activity. I have Malwarebytes and do close it out
    before attempting a upload. I`m lost!

Thanks Barry

Default Re: Xara server timing out

Barry - There is a problem with xara.hosting is this what you are talking about? There is a problem that is causing Malwarebytes to block any page hosted with xara.hosting. I think Magix have taken xara.hosting offline while they try to sort out what's going on.

Hi
    Yes, I am talking about the xara hosting. This must be a big issue. I believe you might have
    mentioned this issue at least two weeks ago.

I just tried to publish something and it worked and no grumbling from Malwarebytes so I think the problem is fixed.

Can you try again and report back?

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I just tried to publish something and it worked and no grumbling from Malwarebytes so I think the problem is fixed.

Can you try again and report back?
    No Luck. I still get an error server has timed out.
    Barry

Hi golash,

Can you send in a support ticket to our support team (https://support.xara.com/) and they'll be able to advise you on increasing your timeout settings if necessary, or find out the cause of this issue and fix it.

Thanks,
    Ben