Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Does it possible do a bulletin board into the page

Hi, I'm a new web designer user, if I want to place a bulletin board into my first page, how do I make it happen, Thanks.

Alexia

Default Re: Does it possible do a bulletin board into the page

Alexia, welcome to TalkGraphics.

First off, do you have a Bulletin Board product you want to are are using?

When we know, someone could advise how to embed its code into a Placeholder.
    In the meantime, read up on Placeholders in Xara's Help File or trawl the answers here.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Acorn,

Thanks for the answer and response, I will try it and check the placeholder's help menu, hope I can get a better result.

Alexia

Quote Originally Posted by alexia36 View Post
    Hi Acorn,
    Thanks for the answer and response, I will try it and check the placeholder's help menu, hope I can get a better result.
    Alexia
    Alexia, you are missing the point of my question. If we know what you are after or use, we can help.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Acorn, yes, I understood what you mean, but, I tell you exactly, I just checked all the method on here or youtube, I can't find a better way how to add a bulletin board into a xara web designer page, so I was polite to tell you, I will keep trying ...

Alexia

Quote Originally Posted by alexia36 View Post
    Hi Acorn, yes, I understood what you mean, but, I tell you exactly, I just checked all the method on here or youtube, I can't find a better way how to add a bulletin board into a xara web designer page, so I was polite to tell you, I will keep trying ...

Alexia
    Alexia, no problem,
    Acorn