Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I wish I never grew up. Like you, dear Peter Pan.

[This message was edited by Dmagician on August 02, 2001 at 17:32.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bellycoptere.jpg 
Views:	337 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	19981  

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I wish I never grew up. Like you, dear Peter Pan.

[This message was edited by Dmagician on August 02, 2001 at 17:32.]

You seem like a frustrated person, when you even start drawing pictures in your private time that concern me. But I like it, because you sure can use the practise hahaha [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

This one is not mine. It's taken from Word cliparts where it only was in bitmap format. I've revorked it some years ago in Xara 1.2, or was it 2.0? I don't know. The Bellycoptere is 2 years old, it was sketched in Prague at dmagical meeting. Both pictures are enhanced using new Xara X features (line profiles, bevel)

I think that Oscar had misjudged you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	creepy.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	3234  

Excuse me, being straight and sincere with you. You're stylising yourself to the role of outsider. And yes it seems you definitely are an outsider and it seems you will stay outsider as you won't change your arrogant behaviour it seems.

I would like to explain some important words to you. The word proffesional is the first one. It's very simple word, yet you don't seem to get it properly. Proffesional is a person who works to earn money. E.g. proffesional tenist is a tenist who plays tenis for money. Proffesional graphician is a graphician who earns money on graphic producing. Et cetera et cetera. Now what is a Sidekick. Sidekick is a person who jumps around professionals and licks their ... okay this is not the topic I would like to discuss further. Another term you should know is an Industry Standard. In connection with graphic industry, it's a piece of software which is best to choose if you want to be compatible with the rest of industry. It needs to take some courses of Industry standard software usage, then you have to buy the software. Industry standard doesn't have to be a piece of excellent software, mostly it is a software which is the most used and has the biggest base of users in the industry. Photoshop and Illustrator are sai to be Industry standard softs of today. They are excellent pieces of software (pity you can't use them) and I really recommend them to everyone who want's to be IN.

The difference between a real pro and pathetic arrogant sidekick is in the fact that pro earns money. Pro doesn't feel the urge to jump from one software dedicated forum to another (unless he for example works in software magazine which is reviewing software). Pro doesn't seek for ultimate solution to his incompetence. He just grabs the tool which suits him best for his current job and he works on it.

You will maybe bias your attitude a little when you learn to use Photoshop or whatever software you will finally choose. It it's hard to come close to idealistic dreams about ourselves, believe me.

[This message was edited by Dmagician on August 03, 2001 at 09:01.]