Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Jotform has suspended my account!!

I have recently bought Xara Web Designer 365 Premium (Magix WD 12) and have decided to build a new website for my campsite business.

I constructed a form through Jotform so that my clients can perform a booking request through the new web site. I asked for the usual info name address email, dates required and type of unit

Nothing out of the ordinary no financial questions or anything like that. When i try to load it into the web site or preview it i get the response "form not found"

I tried to log back into Jotform and got the following message

"Due to terms of use violation, your account has been suspended.
    It was suspected to be used for phishing. If you think this is a mistake please contact us to resolve this issue."

I have sent them a message explaining the situation but have not heard anything yet.

Has anyone out there had the same problem?

cheers

Franc

Default Re: Jotform has suspended my account!!

Welcome to TalkGraphics Franc

I have not heard of this happening. But follow up and let us know how this resolves.

Hi I have received the following reply from jotform as they had suspended me the first time i tried to set up a form:-

Answered by BJoanna
    I have checked and your account with username ******** is autosuspended by our phishing system. I have inspected your form Camping Parc Verger Booking Request and I did not found any phishing fields. I have activated your account. Your form is not active as well.

Most likely your account was suspended because of the form that you deleted and that is now located inside of Trash Folder. I you do not need that from I would suggest you to Purge it from the Trash folder.

So, this is good then? It seems like all forms could be considered phishing because they are soliciting information.