Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Telepathy

Default Telepathy

So I've got a text box in my main file that connected to the same text box in my mobile file. Well, how in the hell did that happen? Secondly, how can I disconnect them so that I can style the text seperately?

Default Re: Telepathy

I think you can right click on the text box and choose not to share with variants

Holy revelation bombs Batman! You just changed the game dutchim. Who knew? Uh, not me. Variant sharing for the lot going forward. Buahahahahahah!

Sharing is on by default when you create the variant.

You can do it the way dutchim suggests but then you'll need to change the text content on both variants to match each other, a pita. I suggest the better way would be to keep sharing the text content between both variants, so a change to one changes the other. BUT change the text style in the mobile variant.

I attach an extreme example of this.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Egg's way is the right way to go about it. My suggestion was the easy way out