Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Poster size

Hello all
    I am asking in all the forums for some memory help(mine to be exact). I have read a post or a tutorial on how to make poster size with photoshop using the grids,set to specific sizes and the marquee tool set to fixed size, the result is that the marquee too, snaps to the grid and pic is saved at the fixed size, say 4in-4in, then when printed, it is cut and assembled as a large poster or picture, I actully did it once .but dont remember the actual method or where i seen it. any help??
    IP

Hello all
    I am asking in all the forums for some memory help(mine to be exact). I have read a post or a tutorial on how to make poster size with photoshop using the grids,set to specific sizes and the marquee tool set to fixed size, the result is that the marquee too, snaps to the grid and pic is saved at the fixed size, say 4in-4in, then when printed, it is cut and assembled as a large poster or picture, I actully did it once .but dont remember the actual method or where i seen it. any help??
    IP

should do the trick. View/Show rulers, or CTRL-R and drag them out vertically or horizontally.

Regards, Wayne
    IP