Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Online Content Catalogue

Hello Ben,
    I tried what you suggested, but the problem is still the same. In the Local Gallery, all of the options for templates, widgets and web packs remain grayed out; unable to download the content.
    I have previously filed a support ticket, but so far, they have only suggested what you already said to try. My present ticket number is #BVX-363-32530.
    This problem has plagued me from day one of last week when I made the purchase, and then registered and activated. Without being able to download the content renders the program pretty much useless.
    Do you have any other ideas? If I had the CD version, would I be able to get the content from the disk?
    Everything is at a complete standstill until I can get the content downloaded.
    Thanks, Tim

Christine, I did ALL of what you suggested. Nothing has changed- the Local Design Gallery folders are still all grayed out except for the free sample items. I am just about at wit's end. Thanks, Tim

One last suggestion - is the name that shows in the flash screen and about box EXACTLY the same as the one used when purchasing?
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

Here is the line from the 'About' box - Xara Web Designer 12.0.1.45229 DL May 27 2016

I had thought I purchased Web Designer 365, but just assumed that WD 12 was the same thing. That was the download link that they sent me with my confirmation and activation code.
    Not sure what else I can add to that. Thank you!, Christine.

Xara contacted me - they cannot fix the issue at this point, and are sending me the complete CD package so that I may manually access the templates, etc.

Thanks, Tim

Hi,

We've managed to reproduce the issue now. The program seems to get into a state where it is not sure if it is a trial or not. Where it should be using the serial number, it appears empty as for a trial. Also when I reinstalling the program does not seem to prompt for the serial.

We are still looking into the exact cause, hopefully we will have a solution soon.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused,

Marc

That's honest!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I am glad to hear that the issue was reproduced by the tech team. I was starting to think I had a problem no one else had and would not be taken totally serious.
    I really hope the issue can be fixed and that there will be a patch or workaround.

Hi, A fix for this problem should now be available through support. This appears to be an installer issue, which can be fixed by removing certain installation files. For that reason, it is safest to go via support where the exact files requiring removal can be explained, as this may depend on operating system etc.

EDIT: I believe you already have a ticket tvrslr, this should be addressed soon!
    Last edited by MarcP; 20 February 2017 at 04:48 PM.

I purchased designer pro at 17april2017. But I can not download busines online templates. Xara support cant help, they are stalling me things like, firewall, antivirus, connnection problem. etc. My Business is stopped. how can I download newsletter under Print section

Edit: Fixed. i don't know how. i was again download content downloader and panorama. install again and fixed.