Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Looking for a coder/graphics designer

Hi all.

Firstly, new here - only registered earlier this morning, so hello to all!

We are looking for a Coder/Graphics designer to create us a brand new website, for a new product of ours, which will be released next year. We are looking to get the ball rolling with this 'project' so we can start the awareness.

I am looking at Wordpress more than anything for the CMS, this is because other staff members are not tech savvy - I am not limiting this project to only to be built on WP, I am more than happy to hear suggestions with other CMS or even pure php/html

Let's start communicating! - please PM me with your skills and a portfolio of your work. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with us, we have multiple websites in existence and these could require a re design in the future, once we have a designer/coder who we trust, why would we go elsewhere?

Default Re: Looking for a coder/graphics designer

well unfortunately no-one can PM you as a new member and you first need a number of [meaningful] posts

second - this is not a wordpress coders forum, it's a xara web designer forum, but there may be some members who do both

good luck with your project
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Default Re: Looking for a coder/graphics designer

Alpe, welcome to TalkGraphics.
    Who maintains your current websites?
    No one is going to jump in without some detail about the work, its purpose and audience.
    How will the site be marketed?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat