Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Domain game....HELP!

I'm having some serious problems trying to get my website domain worked out.

I was told by the directnic that I needed to get Xara's nameserver info. and put that in, in order to use my domain and maintain hosting at Xara. I did that. Directnic has since told me that everything went through and is working on there end but our website is not coming up with our domain name. They said that it is something that Xara needs to configure in order for it to work. Can you please help me with this? The website is needed so that potential employees can apply for open positions that we post on the website. The website that is hosted at Xara is;

http://c6nsem.xara.hosting/index.htm

The domain name that we are trying to link to is;

http://carecolumbus.com/

Any assistance that you can give me would be greatly appreciated

Default Re: Domain game....HELP!

Iggy - File a support ticket with Xara http://support.xara.com They are the ones who need to point the name servers to Name Server: MX00.UDAG.DE
    and Name Server: MX01.UDAG.DE

I did. I've sent them two request so far. No response.

Lemme see what I can do.

Iggy, you need to sort out your footers. Some have the bottom dark rectangle, others don't. The menu there still points to the careers page you were having trouble with. What's the point of the social media icons if they just point to xara.com?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks Egg. I will be cleaning things up this week. I'm on it.

Thanks.

Egg;

What browser are you looking at the site in? When I go to the site in Chrome all of my grey bottoms are there. Also, the icons are there so that when my boss sort out his social stuff he can connect then to the icons. If it were up to me all of that would be sorted but hey, he's the boss. I put the careers page back because the external HR system we are using was having some trouble reading the code I wrote to create a careers page in their system. I decided that it would be easier to put my career page back in and just direct applicants away from the site only to fill out applications.

GW, just in case here's my ticket number from last week.

#QUK-727-79171

Hi Iggy,

Just looked again and all footers present & correct. The text on your mobile version is tiny.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host