Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default E-card for you, problem with widget on pop-up layer

Hi everybody out there.

Hope you will have a nice winter holidays.

Have a look HERE for my greetings card. (Try resizing the browser window.)

During creation I noticed that when I created and edited a slideshow widget on a pop-up layer it didn't work correctly. But when I created and edited it on the mouse off layer and moved it to the pop-up layer after it was finished it correctly worked. Has someone else seen something like that? Have I missed a post?

Can't attach the file. Maybe the file is to big (about 18 MB) because of the slideshow pictures. You can download it HERE

Default Re: E-card for you, problem with widget on pop-up layer

Nice!

Happy Winter Holidays to you too and thanks for all your "gifts" during the year.

Thank you Siran and all the very best to you and yours for 2017 and also thank you very much for all that great support you provided.

Ciao

Roly

Great implimentation Siran. Thanks for sharing.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Merry Christmas to you Siran and to all of the other experts who have provided support to me and other forum users during the year it is very much appreciated!

Can I ask how the snow effect works please?

Thanks for all the good wishes. I surely will enjoy the time.

Nobbyy, the card was created using a bunch of javascript I created about a year ago.
    I am not good at explaining, but have tried to do so HERE. Unfortunately the description is not fully up to date.
    Recently I have added the possibility to have multiple objects for a placeholder, and that is how the snowflakes work.
    In the design file have a look at the right placeholder on the mouse off layer. It contains 99 DIVs in the body code. Each of these DIVs is filled with the content of the linked pop-up layer (the snowflake) and then scaled and animated according to the rules defined by the attributes of the DIV (for these rules please refer to the description at the given link).

Wow Siran, that is some tutorial you have created. I will work my way through it and will come back with inevitable questions!

Many thanks for your great code contributions Siran – have a great Christmas time too!