Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default mobile site variant lines not resizing with the rest of the site

i used the template from business themes->business services-> computer repairs 3 and created a mobile variant. when i re-sized the page to fit the 480px width there are 2 lines above and below the menu that didn't resize with the page. the lines don't seem to be selectable. is there a way to manually resize these lines? i published the site to websolutions4smallbiz.com and when you call up the site on a mobile device, you can see them when you scroll right. i don't really want people to be able to scroll horizontally when navigating the mobile site. any help or hints would be appreciated. thanks

Default Re: mobile site variant lines not resizing with the rest of the site

Hi Helmut and welcome to talk graphics.The lines are on the page background layer. Unlock it first by going to page and layer gallery and unclick the lock.

Ciao

Roly

thanks, got it. those options were hidden on my page gallery. still getting used to all the features of the software.

Your welcome Helmut.

Ciao

Roly