Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Where did the toolbars for cloning, healing, lassoing, etc. disappear to?

Hi everyone,

I've not had a project for which I needed to use Photo & Graphic Designer for a while. When I went on it, I found to my dismay the cloning, healing and lassoing tools had disappeared. I use them a lot. They also don't appear in Help Index or Help Search.

Where did they go?

All the best,

Glenoran1

Default Re: Where did the toolbars for cloning, healing, lassoing, etc. disappear to?

Try Windows / Control Bars / Reset.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Where did the toolbars for cloning, healing, lassoing, etc. disappear to?

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Try Windows / Control Bars / Reset.
    Thanks, but I did try that, and those toolbars did not come back. Have they been 'retired' or are they still part of the Toolbar set:

There may be others missing, too. Here is what mine looks like (I've included an attachment).

If they're supposed to be there, perhaps what I need to do is reinstall my software. I also checked on my laptop, and it is the same (those tools are missing).

Much appreciate your suggestions.

All the best,

Glenoran1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Toolbar set.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	115427  

Are they not in the Fly-outs?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heal-clone.png 
Views:	152 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	115429  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks for your reply.

The clone tools are now all in one, under the camera toolbar, and works differently than it did before. I'll have to get used to how it works now.

The heal tool works about the same as before, just in a different location.

But there are none of the lasso tools anywhere that I can find. Any ideas where they are, please?

All the best,

Gail

Hi Gail, the lasso tool is in the region painter tool fly-out
    Egg

Thanks so much! I'll have to practice with these, as so many of the tools have changed.

All the best,

Gail