Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question The most value for money yoga theme?

Ola!
    I'm a newbie in web design filed and now I'm looking for a yoga theme to customize for my client. Every suggestion is welcomed!
    Thanks

Default Re: The most value for money yoga theme?

Hi Helen and welcome to talk graphics. Have you looked on the internet to get some ideas. I am sure if you search under yoga templates you will see what others are doing. Also ask your customer who their competition is and look at those sites, but in the end you need to come up with your own design that fits your customers needs. What software are you using to create your websites?

Ciao

Roly

Hi Helen, this could be a start point https://www.google.ca/search?q=yoga+...AQIQg&dpr=1.25 ,but first of all you need a plan and you need to ask your customer some very pointed questions to define his needs. Once you have that you can start sketching.

Ciao

Roly

Hi Roly
    Thanks for your reply! I'm using WP CMS and also scoured on the Internet for some good example of yoga theme. After couple of time for reviewing, I found out BeHealth developed by Yolotheme is worth considering. The price is reasonable for a theme and it may be easy to customize too. Should I purchase? Any advice for me?

Hi Helene, I'm a user of Xara web designer premium 365 and you use WP CMS, 2 different platforms. It is difficult for me to give you any constructive advice. In your opening post you mentioned that you are looking for a Yoga theme to customize for your client, and in post number 4 you ask if you should purchase. From a business perspective, you generally want to recuperate all of your costs ( including time for designing, testing, etc.) plus a profit, so you need to answer the question. I know this is not the answer you are looking for, however, If you are only starting in this business often people will do it for free ( or much cheaper than their costs) and consider the loss of revenue as advertising so as to get their work noticed. Also, I do not know what the rules associated with buying this template are but it might be that you can reuse this template for future jobs just by changing the content to suit the new customer needs, so this purchase could be an investment.

I wish you much success going forward and perhaps some other TG'ers will jump in with more advice..

Ciao

Roly