Hi Helene, I'm a user of Xara web designer premium 365 and you use WP CMS, 2 different platforms. It is difficult for me to give you any constructive advice. In your opening post you mentioned that you are looking for a Yoga theme to customize for your client, and in post number 4 you ask if you should purchase. From a business perspective, you generally want to recuperate all of your costs ( including time for designing, testing, etc.) plus a profit, so you need to answer the question. I know this is not the answer you are looking for, however, If you are only starting in this business often people will do it for free ( or much cheaper than their costs) and consider the loss of revenue as advertising so as to get their work noticed. Also, I do not know what the rules associated with buying this template are but it might be that you can reuse this template for future jobs just by changing the content to suit the new customer needs, so this purchase could be an investment.

I wish you much success going forward and perhaps some other TG'ers will jump in with more advice..

Ciao

Roly