Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default YAY!! Chardonnay!! :)

I was just fiddling around with a label for a alcoholic beverage when I realized it needed to go on a bottle. Now, I'm not much of an artist but I think (with the exception of a white line around them) I did pretty good for a first time drawing a bottle. So, I thought I'd share it with you. And, yes, there is a such chardonnay with the label "fat bastard" (or at least was). I didn't make that up. I just misspelled "fat" as "phat" (on purpose so as not to get into legal hot water with the real company).

I have no intention of posting it in the public eye so I think I'm safe here.

Enjoy!

P.S...I used Bob's (iamtheblues) "Hammish" font on the label (should have not capitalized the word "Bastard" since I didn't capitalize the word "phat". If the label offened anyone...sorry. Wasn't my intention at all. I was going for humor instead.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Phat Bastard 3.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	115350

Default Re: YAY!! Chardonnay!! :)

Chardonnay is not smooth. Many other descriptions, oaky, buttery, crisp, rich, but not smooth. That would be bourbon or Scotch.

That said, nice effort.

If you are interested, here's a link to a very old wine bottle (Cabernet) tutorial. http://www.xaraxone.com/tutorials/jul09/