Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Problem when posting site to Facebook

Hello,

I'm a newbie and just created my first site. I'm testing it out and notice that when I post it to Facebook the graphic that comes up is just the graphic I used for the page background. Is there any way for me to have it load a graphic of the entire index page?

Here is the site: http://www.sacredliturgyconference.org/

And here is the graphic that Facebook displays Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Facebook.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	115268

Thank you, Marc

Default Re: Problem when posting site to Facebook

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Why don't you just post the same link you posted here on your Facebook page?

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphics

Why don't you just post the same link you posted here on your Facebook page?
    Hello, I did post the website link above. Normally when you post a website link on Facebook graphic options appear in your post. In my case only the background page appears as in the graphic I posted above. That is the problem I'm trying to solve.

For example if I post the xara.com website link on Facebook it gives you the option of graphics as shown here: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sample.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	115271 but for some reason my page only shows the background image as posted above. Could this be because I am using a photo widget or is there something I need to add somewhere?

Thanks, Marc

I think it may be to do with the image/page size.

Try posting this link into facebook, slight cheat but I think it works.

It should load a small image. This small image links back to your site. So either place a similar small page on your site with a similar image that you can link to your home page.

http://www.parkeston.com/fb-trial/small-image-link.htm
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host