Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default mobile variant moving from left to right?

hello everybody,

how can I get my mobile website from moving from side to side (it seems to have 1-1.5 inch play from left to right when i scroll.

viewing on a iPhone 6 in the vertical position. (horizontal position there is no play from left to right works great)

the Mobile Variant is set to 5 inches, for browsers up to 7.5inches

is there a way to lock these pages so they don't move left to right when a visitor scrolls up and down.

Thank You
    Frank

Default Re: mobile variant moving from left to right?

Omg this is the same issue that I have faced. I even use chrome and inspect feature and then picked a mobile and still xara mobile variants do not fit within the window. Xara needs to look into this.

i thought it was just a quick fix. your running into this issue too? when you view your mobile website on an iPhone it seems to have "1inch play left to right" when your scrolling up and down?
    If i visit a random website on my iPhone it doesn't move Left to Right. Is this correct with yours too? (I just want to make sure I'm wording this correct or just have something not "Locked" or "Clicked"
    in XARA Pro.

Can you supply a url?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Like I said, a few mobile sites do shift left and right either on the chrome browser , under inspect or on my iphone 5. I will try to find an example and post it here.