Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default No content gallery

Hi, I have just installed a trial version of Xara Web Designer Premium but there is no content gallery, have gone to utilities > galleries and they are all ticked. Was really wanting to check out the templates but only have the intro one. I've been using xara photo & graphics designer for years and I'm familiar with how the galleries work, please help, thanks

Default Re: No content gallery

The full content gallery will only be available once you have purchased a licence. Otherwise trial users would have access to all the contents free of charge. That's why you find only the intro stuff.

If you want to check out the various templates, go here: http://www.xara.com/uk/web-designer/templates/

Here is what it says on the website, You can try Web Designer and/or Web Designer Premium for free.

These are fully functional versions, all features are enabled, but only a selection of the templates can be edited. Previews of all the templates are included so you can see exactly what you'll get if you purchase - the previews are shown in the Content Catalog in grey folders and the editable templates are shown in white folders and called Free Example.

I can't access any of the templates or the previews. The content catalog is non existent

I have tried disabling my firewall, didn't work. Have also clicked on 'Run as administrator' and reinstalled the program but nothing seems to make a difference. I'd like to buy but want all the contents.

Hi Rusty

I know there have been problems with the Content Gallery (see this post) http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...ery-Gone/page4

Thanks for that, it has helped me to download the content gallery on my Photo & Graphics program, but still no luck with Web Designer, I have managed to get an icon for designer gallery on the top left hand corner but it doesn't do anything when I click on it. I keep getting a message telling me to turn it on in Utilities > gallery > design gallery but that doesn't work either

One thing you could try - under the window menu click on control bars and click reset.
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

Hi Christine, you're an absolute genius!! Thanks so much, that worked!!! Wow!
    Cheers Chris