Hi,

I've not posted on this site before (as far as I know) though I did infrequently on the old Xara site. I found it particularly useful when I 'couldn't see the wood for the trees'.

That's the situation now. I produce a couple of websites using Xara Designer Pro and a printed magazine using the same. I'm not a complete beginner but I don't use the program professionally so there are many aspects of the program which I don't use.

The club magazine is printed and also uploaded as a pdf to the issuu site where it can be read as a (password protected) flip-book.

There are some disadvantages of the issuu flip-book and I did try exporting the magazine as a supersite to see what that was like. It was fine except that navigation between pages was inconvenient - there was no way of returning to the start, for example. I need some navigation buttons.

So my questions are these : What's the best/easiest way to upload the magazine as a navigable website? Can I add a layer to each page with the navigation buttons which I then choose not to print when producing printed copies? Should I make these navigation buttons sticky so that I can keep them out of the way and don't need to redesign the magazine?

If past history is anything to go by I might be missing something obvious - wood and trees!

Any suggestions are more than welcome.

Ian