Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Changing any text characteristic causes whole page to change

I have a 2 page site, originally done in an earlier version (currently X11). If I change anything such as font, text color, text size, of a single character, most of the text characteristics for both pages will change, but not in the same way. I want to change the color of one line. When I change it from black to red, font sizes, colors, bold/not bold seem to randomly change on the entire document (both pages). If I change it back to what it was originally, everything changes back to what they were originally. Are there some files that may still be from the original version causing this weird behavior?
    Name:  ship2.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  13.5 KB Name:  ship1.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  14.6 KB
    Here's an example. I only changed the color of the line that says we ship only to the USA, not size of font, bold, etc. Preview mode shows the change correctly.
    Thanks!

Default Re: Changing any text characteristic causes whole page to change

Jim, without seeing your xar / web file, we can only guess.

In changing a character, have you applied a Style to the text?
    Is you text compressed in any direction?

Can you attach your design?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

No style used at all, spacing is all 100%.

Found it. The first paragraph on page 1 was set to 115% line spacing, and somehow this affected the entire site, including all the text on page 2. Nothing else was set for 115%, and the text are in separate text boxes. I changed the line spacing of that one section to 100% and was then able to change the color of the text on page 2 without all the text being affected.