Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: 3d animation

Default 3d animation

Hello folks,

Which are the best 3d animation programs?
    I need to find 5 industry standard 3D animation software for an assessment at college and I am having a bit of trouble finding them.

Links removed by moderator.
    Last edited by Mike Bailey; 11 November 2016 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Spam links
    IP

Default Re: 3d animation

Do a web search for 3D animation software and post your results in this thread, we will let you know if you have any industry standards listed.
    IP

There are lots of 3D animation software available like Autodesk 3ds max, Cinema 4D, Autodesk Maya etc. are the popular 3D animation software.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bailey View Post
    Do a web search for 3D animation software and post your results in this thread, we will let you know if you have any industry standards listed.
    A bit confused. Do you want to know about a standard list of 3D Animation Softs?
    IP

A bit confused. Do you want to know about a standard list of 3D Animation Softs?
    No, I just realized the original post starting this topic was moderated and hidden from view. This happens when new members post spam links. I will reveal the post so the confusion will be clear.
    IP