I would like to make a request for more inherent Search Engine Optimization (SEO) features in Web Designer Premium. I look to Xara to provide such features as key benefits to the users. I think you already do this to some extent both through manual features offered the designer and I am sure in ways that I cannot see through good coding practice for JS, CSS, and HTML. Thank you for that!

Google is obviously changing the SEO rules and moving to more of a mobile focus, so we know the mobile variants are key. Load times and caching efficiency are also becoming important. Perhaps some things are out of your control such as server compression schemes, but maybe not.

For instance pingdom.com provides a fairly good score for my Xara sites but provides these suggestions for improvement:

(A) Leverage browser caching

"The following cacheable resources have a short freshness lifetime. Specify an expiration at least one week in the future for the following resources:" followed by a list of mostly (but not all) images.

(B) Specify a Vary: Accept-Encoding header

"The following publicly cacheable, compressible resources should have a "Vary: Accept-Encoding" header:" followed by a number of JS and CSS files.

Addressing these should be easy and of course details are on the Google Developers sites.

I would also suggest that a key marketing tool for Xara in this product is "Inherent SEO" and "SEO Tools" that makes your pages rank above the others.

Thanks!