Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Some Questions about WD

Greetings, back for another look at WD. Have WD 11 Premium but not using. Have some questions.

1.) Has the user interface colors changed at all form dark grey/black? Or can be changed?
    (Would prefer the light blue/grey or white as with MS office and CAD programs.)

2.) Has the suggested fixed resolution problem for monitors been fixed?
    (Have new computers and monitors with 1920 x 1080 res)

3.) Set up forms for email requests? I take it a 3rd party app like Google or CC would work.
    (That most 3rd party apps will work if placed correctly?)

4.) Setting up a PayPal account for donations?

5.) Maybe I should reinstall WD 11P or the 365 trial and take another look.

When someone has time, thanks a lot!
    Donald

Default Re: Some Questions about WD

For the last several releases I believe there is the option for a light or dark interface. I prefer the dark and have no idea how to change this. I think it involves a registry change.

My monitor is 1920 x 1200 and I have no problems. If you have issues it may be your setting or a video card issue.

There is no native support for forms, that is you cannot create a form in WD. But you can add any number of third party solutions via a placeholder.

Create a PayPal Donation button in PayPal.com then use the code in a placeholder.

I would download and install the trial version of WD 365. Have a go.

I will do the trial with a fresh look before any more questions. I'll check back in later.

Thanks for your help Gary.

Also Jotform has paypal feature and you can setup with place holder like Gary said.

The large monitors really helped with the interface and I'll stick with the dark mode as the light may be dropped in the future.

Up to this point web design programs have been a hobby, and I have most of them, but I need to update a couple old FrontPage sites and create a couple more time permitting. So in support of Xara WD I've upgraded to Premium 365. I'm sure I'll have questions as I give this interesting program a try.

This is one of the top forums by the way.

Thanks again - Donald