Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Web Designer Premium 365 Update (November 2016)

We’ve released a new version of Web Designer Premium 365 under our Update Service. Additions include:

- Improved web page transition animations
    - New or improved text features such as the ability to delete styles, vertically align text, link to heading and list editing enhancements
    - 50 new photo filter pre-sets and 23 new photo grids
    - Continued improvements to Word and PDF support

Plus you might already have noticed that we added Google Forms to the widgets in the Content Catalog the other day (and there are also new arrow and chevron SmartShapes). You can find out more about these and other updates on our What’s New page @ http://www.xara.com/web-designer/whats-new/ - new features are marked as NEW - NOVEMBER 2016 - and details have been added to the release notes at http://releasenotes.xara.hosting/wd365

Select ‘Check for Updates’ in the Web Designer Premium Help menu to download the updates.

Remember under our Update Service you can access these new features & content now if you already own the 365 version of Web Designer Premium, at no extra charge, but see http://www.xara.com/update-service/ for more information on the Update Service & the conditions that apply.
    Kate Moir
    [url]http://www.xara.com[/url]

Default Re: Web Designer Premium 365 Update (November 2016)

The ability to keep the content catalog open is a huge improvement for me! But how do you do it?

Shift + click on Import. I am not sure if this is documented anywhere but it works.

I'm having problems with this latest update.
    Each time I open the program it tells me an update is available(53mb), so I click to download it and it all seems fine, but when I open the program again it still says the update is available.
    I have tried to update the program several times but it doesn't seem to install the updates.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Phil, in your profile it states you are using Web Designer MX, is this correct? It's fairly old software now so I couldn't say what the last version number was. Is this correct and what version number are you using. You can find this under Help / About Xara.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Sorry, I must update my profile.
    I have the latest version-Premium 365, which doesn't seem to want to install this latest update.

And what version is this Phil?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

It is version 12.2.0.45774 DL x64 Jul 1 2016

Phil, that would appear to be out of date. The last update was on 9th November.

See this LINK
    Egg

That's my problem This latest update won't install. Each time I open the program I get the dialogue box to say an update is available, so I click to download it, the download works fine, but the new update is never installed.