Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Drag & Drop Color Schemes? Really? How?

Sorry, got sidetracked. Wanted to do a test and found all my local design gallery content had disappeared.

Back up & running now.

I'm still not following your method here Acorn. Do you mean if you have Theme Color 1 etc in a file, then alter their values and save the file, when you drag/drop this file onto another that contains the same named colours (Theme Color 1 etc) that these are added as additional colours provided you choose Do not Match?

Could you attach an example of the xar file you can drag and drop onto another xar file?
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Sorry, got sidetracked. Wanted to do a test and found all my local design gallery content had disappeared.
    Back up & running now.
    I'm still not following your method here Acorn. Do you mean if you have Theme Color 1 etc in a file, then alter their values and save the file, when you drag/drop this file onto another that contains the same named colours (Theme Color 1 etc) that these are added as additional colours provided you choose Do not Match?
    Could you attach an example of the xar file you can drag and drop onto another xar file?
    Sorry Egg, retried with a simpler file and what i thought was an overlay just added a named colour with an alpha suffix (a, b, c, ...). My failed solution just adds in Named colours to palette,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Cheers Acorn.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Sorry it was a down-the-rabbit-hole experience,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hello Angel, Can you point me in the direction of finding color palettes I can use with DP11 Pro? I remember one made by the gentleman that passed away a while back.. he had a nice one with all colors labeled. I am a little color blind so the labels helped. Also they were grouped as compliments. Thanks!

Here's one I have on my hard drive. I don't know who created it but it may help Daver. Also attach a metal palette. Again don't remember who created it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Quote Originally Posted by Daver1 View Post
    Hello Angel, Can you point me in the direction of finding color palettes I can use with DP11 Pro? I remember one made by the gentleman that passed away a while back.. he had a nice one with all colors labeled. I am a little color blind so the labels helped. Also they were grouped as compliments. Thanks!
    Bill Taylor (Soquili):

https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...e+named+colors

Which the link in that thread will take you to:

http://archive.xaraxone.com/html/shareware.html

Mike

Good find Mike.
    Egg

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

There are 2 colour palettes you can download from this Xara xone tutorial http://site.xaraxone.com/tips-and-tr...rld-of-colors/

And this site offers a large colour palette. http://www.givelifecolorsystem.com/ Download the photoshop file and unzip it inside the photoshop folder you will find a .aco file that can be used in Xara.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Here's one I have on my hard drive. I don't know who created it but it may help Daver. Also attach a metal palette. Again don't remember who created it.
    Thanks Egg that was very nice of you.. I installed the metal one but it didn't show up.. hmm..