Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default This page has not been exported yet.

I created a page that contains a link to another page. I've done this with a number of pages with no problems. In this particular instance, when I am testing the page in the browser, and I click on the link to the other page, I get the following:

This page has not been exported yet.

What does this mean?

Default Re: This page has not been exported yet.

it means you need to select preview the whole site to view other pages than the one you are actually on
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Thank you very much. Strange that I have created pages previously that had links to other pages and never seen this before.
    This is a great forum with a lot of helpful people and I generally do a search for my issue before posting but I find that the search in this forum is not very effective. It comes up with 20 pages of stuff that is not related to the issue being searched. Good thing that there are so many helpful people here for us who are just learning Web Designer Premium.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by columbo View Post
    I find that the search in this forum is not very effective
    it's rubbish (would've used a stronger word but for the censors)
    you're better off using a google search
    enter this into the google search field
    site:talkgraphics.com This page has not been exported yet
    and it will search tg only for your chosen word or phrase
    and it's quicker than the vbulletin search script
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Yep. Works best in Google and works with almost every website.

Mr. Columbo. Odd things happen if you just preview the page instead of the site. If you previewed the entire site, then make a few changes to a page and then preview the page and click on links to other pages, the content might be all messed up. Best to Preview Website.

I'll try that next time I do a search on this site.

Mr. Columbo. Odd things happen if you just preview the page instead of the site. If you previewed the entire site, then make a few changes to a page and then preview the page and click on links to other pages, the content might be all messed up. Best to Preview Website.
    The conversion of my website is almost complete but I have one other problem related to what you said Gary. I created a couple of final pages and
    I did a Preview website. If you look at the attachments the "preview", (the one with the white page background), is what I get when I do a Preview website. The attachment named "onsite", (the one with the gray page background), is what I get after exporting the website and uploading it to my server. All other pages are fine.

When accessing my site on the server, these pages are gray like the pasteboard but not with the "Preview website".

Not sure why.

Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	onsite.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	115003   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	preview.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	115004  

Not sure why either. But one thing to try first is refresh the page or the site in your browser (F5 or Ctrl + F5). And if you give us the URL we can see if this is happening in our browsers. Sometimes the browser and/or the Internet Service Provider cache pages and load those saved pages when you visit the site. And this can cause various problems like this.

Thanks Gary. I had uploaded the files to my test server for testing as I go but, after having that problem, I uploaded the files to the server where the actual website will reside and it works perfectly. But, you could be right! With all of my testing while building the site it may have cached the pages.

Thanks once again Gary.
    I know that I am posting quite a few questions here but you have to learn somehow.

Here is the site if you wish to take a peek. http://www.canadianamateurradio.ca

Cheers!