Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Wiggly widget

Default Wiggly widget

Got a probelm here. My widget won't scroll in the second pic. I'm looked at all the layers to see if there is something hidden that I'm missing. Clearly something is going on but I can't seem to find it. headerwidgetpics.xar

Default Re: Wiggly widget

Iggy, Iggy, Iggy! The images in the slider need to be the same size. Images 1 & 3 are 700px x 300px. Image 2 is 257.7 x 296.4
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Egg, hahahahaha.........well I don't know how it got that dimension but I thought I made all the numbers whole. Also, when I cropped and resized the pick this pic at 700px X 300px looks distorted.

Trust me Egg, I do pay attention to you. Like you would never understand.

Okay Iggy, tried to tie it all up into one video. (I've already supplied you with one on how to remove image backgrounds)

EDIT: For some reason these video's won't show in Full Screen. To do so select view in YouTube.

Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 07 November 2016 at 11:01 PM.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Egg, that was a very easy to follow tutorial for anyone wanting to learn. Great job.

Ciao

Roly

Egg, If I could send pints in the mail, I'd be broke and you'd be drunk. Thanks again mate. That was exactly what I needed, wanted to know.