Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Is there a way to add HTML code to a page?

Actually I tried Jotforms and selected their contact form template but I guess I'm not doing it right because when I try to put it on the page it says: "Unable to find the HTML code for the widget on the widget site or on the clipboard."

I just tried Google forms and it says the same thing when I select <Insert>. The other thing is that I'm not sure where to set up the email address that I want the submitted emails to go to.

Cheers

I tried Gary's suggestion and added a placeholder on the contact page and then clicked the <HTML Code (body)> button and added the code for the form.
    Then I published the website, uploaded it to the server, and went to the contact page. The form is there, exactly as I wanted however, I cant get a cursor into and of the fields to enter data and the Submit button does not work either. Obviously I am doing something wrong. Any ideas?

Cheers

Hi Columbo

I am not as expert as most of the contributors on the forum, but can you check which layer your form is on?

If it's on one of the background layers you won't be able to access the fields in the form.

Ignore the above post! I have it working. The problem that I mentioned in the above post was happening because it seems that I accidentally had the form on the Pasteboard (hidden behind the page). I corrected that and the form is working and the php script is sending the form submission properly as well.

Thanks to all for their help on this one.

Cheers!

Hi Columbo,

Glad to hear you're all sorted! Yes, you have to watch those layers! The TIMES I've added something to a page only to have it appear when MouseOver-ed..!

Best regards,

Ian