Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Looking for a Gallery Widget

No problem Roly.

Cheers

Hi Columbo, bring in your widget and double click on it, go to the last larger picture on the left and double click the picture (you will get the photo tool, some blue circles around the picture), then click on page layer on the right and right mouse click the last picture and then click on duplicate page, you will see a new picture was added. Do this last step for every additional picture you want. Now to change the pictures for yours, double click on any large picture then right click mouse and click replace photo then click "with file..., and bring in your picture from your computer from the file you keep your pictures in, finally click save and let the update take place. In the attachment you will notice that there are 5 columns,this happened automatically after I had put in many pictures and then enlarged the widget by dragging the corners towards the outside. In preview mode you might have to use the elevator on the right side to see all of the small pictures. Also I should mention that these instructions are the same for many of the photo widgets.

Ciao

Roly
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you very much Roly. Works perfectly! I wish that had been included in the widget instructions. That is not something that a newbie would figure out on their own.

Thanks again

Cheers

Your very welcome Columbo.

Ciao

Roly