Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for a Gallery Widget

I checked out the gallery widgets provided in the Content Catalog but it seems that there are none that allow more than 5 or 6 images without having to create a new page. I would like a gallery that I can have about 20 - 25 images on the same page. Does anyone know of one like this that is available for Web Designer365 Premium?

Thanks.

Default Re: Looking for a Gallery Widget

Hi Columbo, look at the attachment, on the page you will find a set for portraits and one for landscape. I took the template in Xara web designer 10 premium. Open each one and you can modify the number of pictures and columns. I do not know what the maximum number of pictures is, sorry.

Ciao

Roly
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Columbo, look at attachment, I guess it is 15 per page, you could also put 2 widgets on the same page.

Ciao

Roly

Quote Originally Posted by roly View Post
    Hi Columbo, look at attachment, I guess it is 15 per page, you could also put 2 widgets on the same page.

Ciao

Roly
    You blew your one chance, Roly.

I expected your second post to begin, Just one more thing...

Quote Originally Posted by mwenz View Post
    You blew your one chance, Roly.

I expected your second post to begin, Just one more thing...
    Your very right, I thought about that the other night and now that I had the chance, I blew it.

Ciao

Roly

And just one more thing, here is a layout with 24 frames in a show browser gallery with a different frame. You can easily replace the pictures and the titles below the picture.

Ciao

Roly

columbo, before the others head off into a rosy sunset...

Use the Smart Photo Grid 1.
    Add as many rows as you want.
    Add as many photos as you want to a row.
    With the Select Tool, control-pick any image(s) and set the pop-up photo options you wish.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Columbo, in posts number 2 and 3, I mentioned that I got those frames in Xara web designer 10 premium, when I looked under photo slideshow and gallery in Xara web designer 365 premium they are called landscape gallery widget and portrait gallery widget. Also if you use gallery (5 col) widget you can get more than 15, you can get at least 25, then I stopped trying to add more. Perhaps with the 8 col widget you could get more, but I did not try.

Ciao

Roly

Thanks Roly. I looked at it and it looks ok but I need the landscape as opposed to the portrait image. I tried a couple of others as well. I imported one called Tint Zoom Gallery Widget (NEW) and it seems to work ok and the zoomed photos are a good size however, in the setup it allows you to set the number of columns but not the number of rows. It comes with 5 example photos which can be replaced but I can't find any way to add more rows or photos without adding more pages.

It says: "Alternatively you can drop multiple images at once onto the next page below to replace all images in one operation. If you drop more than 5 photos, new pages will be added for you if you choose the Duplicate Page option when prompted. Alternatively duplicate a page yourself and replace the photo to manually add a photo. You can also add more images by right clicking on the gray pasteboard in the program and choosing Duplicate Page, or clicking Duplicate in the Page & Layer Gallery. The duplicated page is added after the currently selected page. You can then drag a new image from your Windows Explorer on to the duplicated new page.
    "
    Any thoughts?

How did you add photos in your example?

Thanks
    Last edited by columbo; 05 November 2016 at 04:44 PM.

Hi Columbo, I will give you an example and instructions later on. I was nearly done and talk graphics froze and closed the browser. Need to go out but will come back later on.

Ciao

Roly