Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have to do a batch of banners. I need inspiration. I need help! I want to do very clean quick ultra legible ones with no animation. Show me some nice ones? All tips and examples will be much appreciated and not copied but will develop my thought process . . which is slow today!

Peter W

I have to do a batch of banners. I need inspiration. I need help! I want to do very clean quick ultra legible ones with no animation. Show me some nice ones? All tips and examples will be much appreciated and not copied but will develop my thought process . . which is slow today!

Peter W

first, I'm assuming you're looking for the standard 468x60 banner - even though many sites are going to 120x90 and various other sizes.

a quick source of inspiration would be to go to some major sites that ask for sponsors and look through their library of sponsor banners. Amazon.com has a page full of banners in all kinds of sizes, you could also check barnesandnoble or books-a-million...

Robert
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com
    ASUS Laptop / Windows 10 ---- Xara Designer Pro X11 ---- Xara owner since version 1.0

Thanks Robert for those ideas and I'll check them out today.