Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Implementing CoffeeCup Shopping Cart Creator to a WEBPAGE.

Is anyone familiar with CoffeeCup Shopping Cart Creator, and do you know who to Implement CoffeeCup Shopping Cart Creator to a WEBPAGE.
    The store is already created. Help Please.
    Last edited by URBANFORMATINC; 30 October 2016 at 10:39 PM.

Default Re: Implementing CoffeeCup Shopping Cart Creator to a WEBPAGE.

Contact CoffeeCup www.coffeecup.com/contact/ and tell them what version you have (standard or professional) and them them you are using Web Designer Premium and ask what they suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by URBANFORMATINC View Post
    Is anyone familiar with CoffeeCup Shopping Cart Creator, and do you know who to Implement CoffeeCup Shopping Cart Creator to a WEBPAGE.
    I did this with one of my client's websites. I originally tried to do it with an iframe, but there were multiple problems with that approach. I eventually used CoffeeCup's Shopping Cart Designer Pro to make a store design that matched the design I created in xara; including navigation, heading, footer, etc. Then I just linked to the store page from the xara generated website. FYI, CoffeeCup Shopping Cart Creator hasn't been updated for a long time and the current version (from my perspective) has reached it's end of life. If possible, you may want to look at another eCommerce solution until CoffeeCup gives a roadmap for a future version.

Thanks great people for your time & energy.

Thanks again for your help. As I am new to this process can you please explain the process??

rubiksolver by the way I am using CoffeeCup Shopping Cart Creator Pro., and can you help me link it to a page???

Quote Originally Posted by URBANFORMATINC View Post
    can you help me link it to a page???
    Create your shopping cart in CoffeeCup and upload it to a folder on your server (www.yoursite.com/shop).
    Then create your website in xara and create a link to that folder and upload the xara website to your server.
    It's not complicated, but if your new to both xara and CoffeeCup you will need to take the time to learn both pieces of software to accomplish your goal.