Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Exclamation Creating tables etc..

I ask you to Xara developers to finally released patches and have made more features! Please write what you miss the most.
    I need more features taken from the "Adobe Indesign" - eg. To create tables and intuitive writing in these tables. I would have liked it to Xara opened files psd, ai .... etc with greater compatibility.

Please write all - programmers can xara finally do something about it.

Default Re: Creating tables etc..

jangok, I don't understand who your Post is directed to.
    Are you asking TGers to list what they want - already done.
    If Adobe Indesign does the work why not use that?

You report you are using Xara Designer Pro X. Is this the latest version?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I'm using the latest version of Xara Designer Pro 365. In the program I miss create tables and better compatibility with files from other programs.

Quote Originally Posted by jangok View Post
    I'm using the latest version of Xara Designer Pro 365. In the program I miss create tables and better compatibility with files from other programs.
    thaks for getting back.
    Can you use the Tables widget?

Do you need CSV, AJAX or some other method?

What is wrong with copying from MS Excel or MS word into Xara?

Why don't you upload a few examples of what you are after.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat