Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: The Virus

The Help Desk at my ISP sent it's subscribers an email today about the worm, and strongly advised us to go to this website for preventative/curative measures. I'm passing this URL on just in case other people's ISPs haven't been so helpful:

http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/da...m.worm@mm.html

The Help Desk at my ISP sent it's subscribers an email today about the worm, and strongly advised us to go to this website for preventative/curative measures. I'm passing this URL on just in case other people's ISPs haven't been so helpful:

http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/da...m.worm@mm.html

Good resource, Deb.

I'm not sure if it is just the visitors to this conference, but it seems to me like this particular virus is incredibly wide spread.

I've received about 3 dozen messages from all over the world from friendly people asking how I am. ;-)

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

to rub elm beehives

My brother works at University in our town and they found it's spreading thrugh local net (it is testing if the c:/ is shared in full access and upliad istself to recycle bin together with changing the autoexec).

It can found your email addy in any html page stored in the internet cache... that's a good news Gary.. a lot of people have read the page where your email is shown somewhere.

Yesterday I got som 10 viruses from the same person. Today I've got 6... 4 of them from women. (One event from some girl at ministry of justice).

Creators of this virus must have been a really sick people.