Hi Gary! yeah, modo , carrara... tS 3.2... they still do the trick eh.... likened to good wine, or timeless music...
Hey GamePrinter... looking forward to seeing some wings3d models... maybe a contest is in order... not that I am in wings shape these days, but fun is still fun eh lol... I was interested in Mirai back in the day, and nendo was the baby app to such... played around with both for a bit, but at the time I didn't really know squat about modeling.... Just knew it looked fascinating, and that I so wanted to learn....I cut my teeth so to speak, right here at TG... Learned some of the basics from people like Gary B, Mike B, soquiil, emel, and some chap from NZ , Stew he was blasting through modeling with C4D... oh there were many more great people from this community that were all getting into 3D hard at the time... it was wonderful to learn here... now that time has moved on a bit, I reflect back to various things that inspired me in life... emel did it for me for modeling, guy was such a perfectionist, I had to learn to create in similar fashion... had a blast... Then that damn Mike B shows a pic of his guitar and amp... lol... love ya Mike I left 3D, and picked up the geet... ha... again, twas a blast... played, recorded, learned equipment... same ole eh... now I am a little old for bouncing around like a madman, so, back to 3D... much more our speed now... phew haha... so sharpen your 3D pencil, cause we are about to have some fun.. and a big shout out to TG for allowing me to be absent during my music days... I am so humbled by this. Great to be back.