Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Problem With Footer

I have placed a footer on my home page and repeated on all pages. I have 11 pages in my website at the moment, all of the footers except on 1 page are displaying correctly. The problem is the objects on the footer do not line up like all the other pages. I have tried deleting the footer on all pages and putting it back on but the same thing happens again with the same page. Any help would be appreciated.

Default Re: Problem With Footer

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Select the footer and from the Arrange menu, select Bring to Front.

If this does not work, create a new page, and Select All then copy everything on the page you are having trouble with, go to the new page and Edit > Paste > Paste in Place.

Preview the new page. If everything is working OK, delete the old problematic page and rename the new page.

You will need to re-link to the new page.

Let us know if this works.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphics

Select the footer and from the Arrange menu, select Bring to Front.

If this does not work, create a new page, and Select All then copy everything on the page you are having trouble with, go to the new page and Edit > Paste > Paste in Place.

Preview the new page. If everything is working OK, delete the old problematic page and rename the new page.

You will need to re-link to the new page.

Let us know if this works.
    Thank you.
    Your second option worked, by creating a new page and copying everything over.
    I've spent hours trying to sort this out, it only takes minutes when you know how.

Thanks again

It might take you minutes but it took me many frustrating hours before I found that solution. Sometimes, who knows why, a page gets corrupted. And often creating the new page and pasting everything into the new page does the trick.