Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Built in Form (Not third party)

Acorn;

I just did the above and I still couldn't resize in design mode. I can see the full form in preview mode though. I would like to see in design mode though as to have a better understanding of what needs to be edited before moving on.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	115066

Open up the Placeholder HTML code (body), copy the entire box into your reply here.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

This is it acorn.

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfi2qieXIAYvBNOoqAm4o88UVve5bFm3Plv0m9PlJcJ GnsLtA/viewform?embedded=true" width="760" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

I'm guessing that the height should be longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
    This is it acorn.
    <iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfi2qieXIAYvBNOoqAm4o88UVve5bFm3Plv0m9PlJcJ GnsLtA/viewform?embedded=true" width="760" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>
    I'm guessing that the height should be longer?
    I would change to ...width=auto height=auto... and try that. You should be able to use the Placeholder width and height to size fully.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I must be doing something wrong.

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	88 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	115082

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
    I must be doing something wrong.

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	88 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	115082
    No, probably me. Try width="100%" height="100%".
    Sorry,
    Acorn

Just tried 100. Click image for larger version. 

Views:	81 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	115091

Figured it out. I wasn't giving it enough time to update. Gotta wait for it to update. Thanks a lot Acorn.

Been asking Xara for a form generator, just basic for years, as it is very handy.

Had one 20 years ago with MS Frontpage.

The problem with third party widgets they usually want to limit you, then charge when you go over the fairly small limit, or they just aren't as functional as a native one would be. The MSFS was a basic email generator with html form, so not that difficult I would think, but Designer 365 is growing ever bigger and the original speed, a big selling point, is not what it once was,

Jotform does the job for me and my clients but I agree, Xara needs to have a similar setup. The advantage of using jotform is that they have everything one needs and specialize only in forms, whereas Xara will never get into forms that deep.