Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Built in Form (Not third party)

Jotform is fine for most people, but after 100 forms it makes you pay, so not really that useful.

A basic form generator, just a text box and contact details with an email response, would do most people and isn't that difficult to incorporate, as I said, basic rubbish like Frontpage was doing it near 20 years ago, as was Dreamweaver and many others.

In addition to JotForm, the Online Content Catalog has Google Form, Wufoo, and Form2Go. I'm sure one of these would work for a simple form.

It's not the simplicity of the form as such Gary, but the convenience of having it incorporated and having the ability to generate as many as you like right from your site without a widget and without having to pay anything after a certain amount of clicks and email returns.

Adding a form generator should, IM, VERY, HO, should be just as easy and simple as adding a graph, a table or indeed any manner of addition without a specific widget above and beyond the simplest. 20 years ago, I know it is very different, but a buggy program like MSFP would easily open a form dialogue and have a dedicated page with tick boxes, as many as you like with expanding multiple drop downs and the like, with a final, editable, submit box for an email response and a return to a thankyou page, which you could then just click through onto your homepage or whatever. It was very simple, expandable if you wanted it to be so, and didn't rely on a third party.