Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Win 10 Anniversary Update

I recently purchased Xara Premium 365 and had it activated on both my desktop pc and laptop with no problems. I recently updated the laptop with the Win 10 Anniversary update and have now lost access to the Components and Social Media Folders in the Online Content Catalogue. It states these are now in preview mode and have to buy any content.

The P.C. has also been updated with the Win 10 AU and has no problems at all. Access is there to all of the Online Content.

I have tried running as Administrator and uninstalled and reinstalled 365 on the laptop with no luck.

Anybody any ideas.

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Win 10 Anniversary Update

Anybody any ideas.
    Yes, Xara/Magix really need to get their act together and stop genuine customers running through this nightmare gauntlet. I'm afraid all I can offer you is my sympathy, there are to many numerous posts on TG re this matter and the feedback from Xara/Magix is pathetic!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

This may be helpful; content problems discussed here: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...ownload-Issues
    ~Fred

Seem to have got over the problem. Uninstalled again and reinstalled from back up c.d. Access to Onine Components Catalogue now o.k. But now have visual of all components in Local Design Gallery whereas before it used to say "more online" for each folder. Is this due to program update just had.

Got to say I'm not filled with confidence having problems this early on after upgrading to 365.