Hi Again,
This is now the awkward part......I've found where Xara have hidden the (widgets)Apps and decided on a Subscribe button with drop down menus, Not the one for different fees.
Having entered what I think was necessary into the Paypal page I copied and inserted the Code and hey presto A Paypal Subscribe button.

I want to test this to make sure Ive done every thing right ancd then change some the settings maybe.
Can I do this without getting Paypal involved.

Do I need to use Paypal Business as the Info suggests.
If not I am trying to get my head around the mechanics of all this.
I have a Paypal account and when I need to send someone money , I sent it to an email address that also has a Paypal account, That I understand.
The email link I've added to the Paypal Subscribe button would I assume have to link to a Paypal account, can it be a personal account, or does it have to be a business account.
At This point in time I have used the organisers email address for payment as he looks after the funds....
Also does the sender I assume using the Subscribe button have to have a Paypal account also, if so does a join Paypal appear or do I have to add one?
As you probably can tell from the disjointed questions above I do not have a Scooby as to how to complete this.

I need a step by step crib sheet. I have looked at the PayPal one and it is very bland and leaves too many unanswered question, the reason I am here.

Thank

Steve Bishop

Thanks

Steve